email@example.com +34 958 521 346
Hostel One Granada is a small hostel, with a friendly atmosphere, located in a typical Andalusian mansion just five minutes from Puerta Real (city centre) and the cathedral. Our young and friendly staff will help you in any way they can, from pointing out great tapas bars to finding hidden gems.
There is a cosy common area and dining room where you can meet other travellers. Plenty of computers with free internet, WiFi which allows you to keep in touch with friends and family as well as planning your next destination.
We also have a traditional “patio andaluz” and a huge terrace on the roof where you can enjoy a cool beer and relax!
Try Hostel One Granada and make your trip to this wonderful city an unforgettable experience.
THE HOSTEL IN GRANADA
- Free WiFi
- Free internet and computers
- Private lockers
- Towel rental
- Tea and coffee (free)
- Sheets and blankets included
- Laundry service
How to get
From the Airport: By bus 3€ (40 minutes). By taxi 45-55€ (30 minutes). By bus, take the Autocares José González bus to Granada Centro , and get off at Puerta Real – Acera del Darro bus stop.
From the train station: By bus 1.20€ (15 minutes). Take bus number 1, 3, 9, 11, 21 or 33 and get off at the Puerta Real bus stop.
From the bus station: By bus 1.20€ (10 minutes). Take bus 3 or 33 and get off at the Puerta Real bus stop.
From Puerta Real bus stop: You will be just five minutes walk away from the hostel. Take the first street on the right until you get to Calle San Anton, and turn left. Turn right onto Calle Alhamar until you find Calle Mulhacen on the left, take it and turn at the first right onto Calle Azhuma.
From the bus station: You can also take bus number 10 (€1.20, 10 minutes) to Calle Recogidas bus stop, then walk down Camino de Ronda until you get to Calle Alhamar on the left. Take it and turn right at the third street, Calle Pintor Zuloaga. Then take the first on the left, Calle Azhuma.It´s easier than it looks!
- From €12 to €35 per person, depending on the season and room type.
- As rates and availability are subject to change daily, please click on the reservations button to get the latest information.
- We also do special rates for GROUPS.
- Contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +34 958 521 346.
- Regarding arrival time: reception is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. but if required you can check in outside these times.
- Check in time at 12pm.
- Check out time at 10am.